Yes, I'm still alive
Almost a year after my last journal, what would I say are my greatest accomplishments?
-I'm almost done with my career, and at a point where I feel I can start building my own company 2-3 years from now.
-I'm about to get a bigger, meaner, motorbike, probably 800cc or more.
-I survived my first, big, motorcycle crash
And I'm getting knee surgery today
-Started living on my own about 6 months ago, and loving it.
And now, without further a-do:
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs!
6. Nothing in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people
1. Is it snowing?
Nah, I wish
2. Do you snore? And if so, do you deny it?
Yes, but very lightly and on certain situations.
3. Does the Vampire Diaries fan site frighten you?
Never been there
4. Are you allergic to nuts?
5. If you could have an animal familiar to hear your thoughts and respond, what animal would you like to bond with?
A wolf *.* or any wolf-like dog for that matter.
6. Have you ever tried to lick your elbow?
Yes.... and failed epicly.
7. Have you ever danced outside at night?
8. How do you like your waffles?
In mah belly :3
9. Have you ever stuck up sticky notes to remind you of something, and totally forgot it anyway?
Nope, I usually place them in locations I cant forget. like... the middle of my screen
10. What do you have in your pockets?
I'm in my undies
But usually my cellphone, wallet, keys, and assorted papers and trash in the back pockets.
1. Do you believe on the friendship and love on this time? (christmas)
I believe in friendship and love ANY time. But people get melancholic in this specific month, and start looking for love in all of the wrong places (they start looking for i, first mistake)
2. Are doing something deviation for christmas day?
fuck no :3
3. Do you want/like snow?
I loved it!
4. Are you eating? What?
5. Do you eat fruits and vegetables everyday?
Yes, especially pizza xD
6. Do you use a christmas hat?
7. What do you celebrate? (Hannukah, christmas, yule or nothing?)
8. Do you believe on magic?
Yes, very much.
9. If you're an animal, what are you?
10. Last question, Write or copy/paste a positive phrase (if you're use copy paste put the credits of the writer, dont steal)
"Lo que mucha gente llama amar consiste en elegir a una mujer y casarse con ella. La eligen, te lo juro, los he visto. Como si se pudiese elegir en el amor, como si no fuera un rayo que te parte los huesos y te deja estaqueado en la mitad del patio." Julio Cortázar